FAQ’s About Eyelash Tinting By Beauty Salon Hobart – Call Us On (03) 6223 3433
1. Will lash tinting make my eyelashes fall out?
It’s highly unlikely. We use an all vegetable dye, which minimizes irritation. However, it’s our policy to have you do a patch test 24-48 hours before your first application, just to make sure you have no allergies to the dye.
2. How long will lash tinting last?
About 3-5 weeks.
3. Should I take any precautions after I get my lashes tinted?
Yes, once your lashes have been tinted, do not get them wet for at least 24 hours. You want to make sure the dye is fully dry.
4. Can I swim with my lashes tinted?
Absolutely! You can exercise, watch a tearjerker movie, and peel onions without the hassle of mascara streaking.
5. Why do you want me to get a patch test before the application? I’ve never been allergic to anything.
Although it is unlikely for you to have a reaction to the dye, we like to be absolutely sure. It’s just a precaution.
6. Can I choose a color the same way I do with mascara?
Yes, you can. And we have many to choose from.
7. What if I want to change to a different color the next time I get my lashes tinted? Can I do that?
Sure! You can change the color as often as you like.
8. Can I wear mascara with my lash tinting?
Yes, but the mascara remover will fade the dye, shortening the life of your lash tinting.
9. Is lash tinting safe?
Our lash tinting is an all vegetable dye. It doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals. It is very safe, but we do recommend a patch test 24-48 hours before the application to make sure you have no reaction.
10. Can anyone apply lash tinting?
Unfortunately, yes. That’s why we recommend you have a professional apply the tint. You don’t want someone with minimal experience-or none at all—to work with your eyes. Always get a trained professional for such a delicate task
FAQ’s About Eyelash Tinting – Call Us On (03) 6223 3433